Monday, July 5, 2010

Tour de France

It's Tour time again, so there is finally something good to watch on tv.  It's only been on for two days, and I think I've watched both stages at least 3 times each, not to mention all the pre-race hoopla and other Lance coverage.  I think this will be one of the closest Tours we have seen and might even come down to the final individual time trial at the end of the race.  Of course, I am pulling for Lance to win his 8th title and stick it to Alberto Contador.  I'm also pulling for Andy Shleck to have a good race, as well as Ivan Basso and team Liquigas.  These next few weeks will definitely get me more motivated to ride, so hopefully I will get some good miles in.  I plan on teaching Blake all about the Tour, but it might be a few more years before he understands what a domestique is or a musette.

No comments:

Post a Comment